- MMCG – MAWARID MEDIA AND COMMUNICATIONS GROUP is a private sector led Saudi Conglomerate that builds its foundations on a legacy (established more than fourty years) of a reputed Saudi Family into the future. Its core market focus started in KSA and spread its functions and operations across the MENA region and other geographies of the world.
- MMCG owns and operates under its management a diversified portfolio and group of companies (more than fourteen companies and business units) operating in synergy within the same direction and vision of co-creating the future.
- MMCG is a technology backed conglomerate that answers the future needs and wants of various segments of the society not just the business-to-business offering. Its offerings span across media, telco., infrastructure, commercial, technical etc. Spearheading the transformation in line with V2030 & the NTP.
- Our deep belief is that the best way to predict the future, is to prepare for it and co-create it with our partners and various stakeholders. We believe that we can create a future of our own. A future equipped with the state-of-the-art innovative tools and value content, technology-led data, artificial intelligence, and more in thriving industries such as tech, e-commerce, content, media, gaming, online education, etc.
- "We are in the business of digitizing human experiences enabling a better quality of life". Mawarid Media and Communications Group – MMCG recognizes the consumer and business needs and wants and the vast arising opportunities. As a private-sector conglomerate and leader, MMCG strives in creating innovative digital and technology platforms as a backbone for entire group activities.
AGILITY & FLEXIBILITY
The modern-day era that we live in calls for us to be agile, flexible, and fast-paced, keeping up with the very latest trends in technological-led sectors.
We are all about efficiency, a result-oriented compass continuously looking forward with highly driven mindsets.
An integral value of the Group, bringing together our many operational companies to work together in complete synergy both with each other and our partners.
Accountability plays a key role in our Group’s daily ethos. We are result driven. We all act as one fundamental entity that stands by decisions, actions, and the overall delivery of projects.
An essential tool in our everyday persona, having an open communication format of going about our business brings forth trust, faith, and goal-driven attitudes that we all harness.
Innovation is what sets creativity free and becomes a concept we can grasp. Keeping up with the very latest innovations (ideation to execution) from around the world is a continuous effort that we strive to achieve daily.
Salam is a leading Saudi-based telecom provider, formally known as ITC. Salam offers next-generation ICT solutions for broadband, connectivity, cloud computing, and an array of services ranging from security to internet for government, businesses, wholesale, and consumer sectors.
Mawarid Electronics Limited (MEL) is a leading technology enabler Saudi Arabian limited liability Company established in April 1980. It specializes in consulting services, contracting, and distributing a broad array of advanced IT, communication, and electronic systems among other services.
Interactive Smart Communications (ISC), one of the leading companies of MMCG specializing in digital transformation, Fin-Tech, and Business Process Outsourcing where “Ubiquitous Utility Enabler” acts as its mantra. ISC is privileged to play a role in achieving the goals of Vision 2030 for a technologically advanced Kingdom.
Advanced Technology Solutions (ATSS), a Saudi company incorporated under the Ministry of Commerce and Investment, specializing in telecommunications IoT and wireless internet and data services.
Technical Links Services, Established in 2020 as a Wholesale Infrastructure Provider License. Its core mission is a continued Investment in Building Telecom Fiber Networks throughout the business lifespan. In Year 2020 TLS had a significant Fiber network in 15 major cities covering a 100 plus residential and business districts in these cities and more than 500,000 telecom fiber connections. TLS has set an ambitious plan to build and additional 100,000 plus business and home Fiber connections as well as to venture into setting up three datacenters in the country partnering with various reputed companies in this filed.